Wednesday, January 12, 2011

officially adam's fiance












On the 9th of January 2011, is the most happiest day of my life.
All the obstacles and challenges that we've been through makes us stronger. Solving the drama that happened really proves that our love is strong.Lots of things happen before the big day and you managed to prove that everything will be fine and you did,sayang.
I've bet most of people will call it off or just running away if this happen to them,but you are not,and you're definitely not one of them.
Family is the most important role in this event. I am really glad that my family gave me 100% support. they prepared for the hantaran,cathering,and organising the event..Thank you so much for teaching me how to be responsible and be a perfect woman. I am really sorry of what I've done in the past. I promise that I will become a better person and not being a spoilt brat anymore.
Thank you to my dearest cousin,erica. Thank you dear..She always be there for me. She do the best that she could to make me smile.Thank you for brighten up my life dear.

Lat word from me, Thank you so much to all of you that helps me in this event. I really appreciated it. Love you all so much...I will do anything for you...Love you,love u,and I loe you....:-*

No comments: