Sunday, February 28, 2010

What I scared the most














Love, like a river, will cut a new path
whenever it meets an obstacle.'- Crystal Middlemas -

dear god....please help me to go through all these...There's alot of obstacles that I've been through. Please give me strength to continue this journey. I am blessed with love. I am blessed because You send me the most lovable person on earth to me. I pray that I will be with him forever until the eternity.
I want to be with him until the last breathe I take. baby, thank you for everything. You have sacrifices everything for me. I am really sorry if I ever hurt you or do anything that makes you upset. I promise I will change sayang...you have brought me happiness. thanks for taking care of me and my family.
I know there's so many obstacles that we have to go through,but I'm ready to face it because i know you are always be there for me.
I hope everyone is happy to see us together and I hope there's no boundaries between us.What I scared the most is not being with you,sayang...

I love you with all my heart.

No comments: